Chestnut Family Health Center has trained, certified Insurance Enrollment Coordinators to review your health insurance needs. Illinois and the Federal Marketplace offer quality health insurance options with a broad set of benefits.
Some of the available enrollment services offered to you free of charge:
- Enroll children and adults in Medicaid and CHIP
- Enroll consumers that qualify for the special enrollment period in the Marketplace (qualifying events such as marriage, a new baby or a child that left to college or a new job are all qualifying events that will allow consumers to apply under a special enrollment period).
- Assist consumers with the exemption application.
- Provide Insurance 101 Educational Sessions
- Conduct outreach and education about the marketplace, Medicaid and CHIP
- Help people make changes to current marketplace applications (Those who terminate coverage, change qualified health plans, add dependents, report income changes, etc.).
- Outreach and enrollment staff are certified application counselors and navigators. For more information call (309) 557-1400 to make an appointment.
The help that we provide can be at the office by appointment, shelter, or a walk-in from the street. We can dispel the myths about the Affordable Care Act (ACA), get patients the help they need and then put them in the hands of the professionals that can help make their life healthier. Our job is to educate and find ways for our patients to take care of themselves.
Please call us at (309) 557-1400 to schedule an appointment for assistance with insurance enrollment or to help discover other options. You may qualify for free or low-cost health insurance.
Chestnut Family Health Center contracts for interpretive services, available by phone, which enables us to provide better service to our patients who do not speak English.
Sign language interpretation is also available. We ask for 48 hours’ notice to schedule interpreting services.
Need help getting to your appointment? Chestnut Family Health Center is here for you! Our dedicated Case Management staff can assist you in coordinating transportation to your appointments.
Connect Transit – Bloomington/Normal
Madison County Transit – Granite City