Chestnut Family Health Center is pleased you have selected our providers and staff as your Patient Centered Medical Home.
As your Patient Centered Medical Home we are focused on providing you with a Health Care Team that works with you and is centered on providing you with the support you need to manage your primary and behavioral health care needs.
Led by the primary care provider of your choice, your Health Care Team Includes:
- Primary Care and Specialty Physicians
- Primary Care and Specialty Nurse Practitioners
- Behavioral Health Clinicians
- Medical Assistants
- Care Coordinators
- Case Managers
- Community Support Specialists
- Health Coaches
- And YOU
As a valued member of the team, you will have the opportunity to explain the things that are really important to you.
Together, your team can:
- Listen to your concerns
- Answer questions and help you better understand your health care needs and options
- Provide personalized care created just for you
- Coordinate your care with both Chestnut and non-Chestnut providers
- Encourage you to take an active part in your own health care
You will always have access to a member of your Health Care Team. During non-working hours, you can access your Health Care Team by calling (309) 557-1400 for the Bloomington Health Center and (618) 512-1919 for the Granite City Health Center. An option to talk with an On-Call Nurse is available. You can also access your medical information by signing up for and accessing your Patient Portal.
We encourage you to take an active role on your Health Care Team as a valued member. It is important for you to share with your team:
- Any changes in your health
- Your experiences with prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Any emergency room visits and hospitalizations
- Any visits with non-Chestnut providers
- Any non-Chestnut testing or labs